Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall colours!

My passion for colours is no secret to anyone who knows me (or who just sees what I wear!), so fall is an exciting time for me. I have taken a plethora of fall colour photos and figured I would share some of my favourites, since not everyone gets to experience fall in all its grandeur! Remember, you can click a photo to see a larger version of it (though some don't blow up very large because I reduced the resolution too much). I apologize to those of you on U.S.F.S. computers, because you won't be able to view my images. From now on I'll be linking my photos from Photobucket because I don't have time to resize and re-upload everything to Picasa. Sorry!

These shots are from multiple Septembers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.


These photos are from Starved Rock and Matthiessen State Parks in Illinois.




Fall on campus here at Lawrence University (Appleton, WI). There were taken yesterday!




I hope you enjoy these fall shots as much as I do!

Brit

No comments: